Electrical Materials Division of HAHCO has a diversified profile of products such as Cables, Building Wires, Cable Accessories, PVC Conduits, Trunking, Switches & Sockets, Commercial & Industrial Fans, Bus Ducts and other Electrical Products.
The division is closely associated with Ministries, Consultants, Large & Medium Scale Contractors and Wholesale Distributors.
The Electrical Material Showroom is located in the heart of the capital city to cater the daily electrical product needs of customers and traders.
GLANDS & LUGS
SWITCHES & SOCKETS
PVC CONDUITS & FITTINGS / LSF
INDUSTRIAL FANS / EXHAUST FANS
- ACB – 800A to 6300A
- MCCB – 10A to 1600A
- MCB – 2A to 100A
- RCCB – 1A to 63A
- ENCLOSED ISOLATORS
- PROTECTION RELAYS
LV & MV Power & Control Cables
- LOW VOLTAGE CABLES
- A) XLPE Insulated Power Cables Range: Range:From 1C x 10 mm² to 1C x 1000 mm² & 2C x 1.5 mm² to 4C x 400 mm²
- Specification: BS-5467, IEC 60502, part-1; BS-6724
- Specification:BS-5467, IEC 60502, part-1; BS-6724
- B) PVC Insulated Power Cables Range:
- From 1C x 10 mm² to 1C x 1000 mm² & 2C x 1.5 mm² to 4C x 400 mm²
- Specifications: IEC-60502 Part-1 or any other international standards
- MEDIUM VOLTAGE CABLES
- Oman Cable has state of the art technology and equipment to manufacture high quality Medium Voltage up to 33kV cables such as:
- - Single Core Unarmoured
- - Single Core Aluminum Wire Armoured
- - Three Core Unarmoured
- - Three Core Steel Wire Armoured
- - Three Core Steel Tape Armoured
- Range: 1C x 25 mm² to 1C x 1000 mm² & 3C x 25 mm² to 3C x 400 mm²
- Specification: IEC 60502 part 2, BS 6622, BS 7835
- - Designation – HPB Copper.
- - Insulation Voltage – 1000V
- - Rated Current – 800A-6600A
- - Epoxy coated Cu Busbars with outer Polyster wrap Aluminium Enclosure
- - ASTA Certified
- - Approval Standard – IEC 61439-6
- EDD Approved Brands
- Legrand & Power Ducts
Cable Trays & Trunking
- Our GI Trunking GI Cable Tray & GI Ladder & Channels are available in different sizes and thickness and height as per customer requirements.
- Products are Hot dipped galvanized as per BSEN 1461:2009 and Pre-galvanized steel as per BSEN 10142 & 10143. It can be powder coated as per customer requirements.
- The Trunking may be fixed directly to the ceiling or suspended by hanging brackets.
- Long connectors fixed internally between Trunking lengths provide strength and rigidity throughout the Trunking run.
- EDD Approved Brands
- Brands Available : OBO - Germany & Ardic - Turkey
PVC Conduits & Accessories
- Electrical Conduits, Accessories, Solvent Cement, Flush Box, Bends, Lids, Space Bar Saddles, Couplers, IP Boxes etc.
- Product complies with BS 6099/1982 & BS 4607 BSEN 50086/BSEN-61386-21
- Omani Standard 109/1986 Gulf Standard -33/1984 - EDD Approved Brand
|Nominal Size (mm)||Product Code||
Min.Inside Diameter (mm)
|Wall Thickness (mm)|
Termination Kits & Insulation Tapes
- Electrical Insulation Tapes
- - Provides resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, solvents and other varying weather conditions
- - For protective jacketing and harnessing
- - Operates well in temperatures ranging from 0 degree C to 80 degrees C
- - UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Scotch Tapes
- - For residential, commercial and industrial environments.
- The tape is conformable for cold weather application down to -10°C
- - Long-lasting, fade-resistant marking for safety areas and equipment.
- - Suitable for harsh indoor and weather protected outdoor uses.
- Cable Ties
- Cable Ties are designed to secure wire bundles and harness components quickly, without slipping. Featuring a self-locking head and a locking mechanism, they are designed to handle temperatures from 40°C to 85°C.
- Termination Kits - 3M
- Heat Shrink, Cold Shrink & Resin Joint Kits
- - Heat Shrink terminations are available for 11, 22 & 33 kV.
- - Designed for conditions where the terminations are exposed to rainfall, outdoor sunlight, extremes of weather and heavily polluted areas.
- - Cold Shrink withstands voltages of 5 to 15kV and is 110 kV BIL-rated
- - One-piece cold shrink termination.
- - Resins Joint Kits are 100% solids, electrical grade, hydrolytically stable insulating resins.
- Cable Pulling Lubricants
- - Low coefficient of friction lessens the chance of cable jacket damage
- - Low residue for easier cable replacement
- - Compatible with a wide range of cable types and jacket materials
- - Temperature range of -6.7 to 43 degrees C.
Switches & Sockets
- Switches – Elypse Range
- - 10A -45A Switches
- - Socket Outlets – 2A - 16A
- - Dimmers
- - Fan Controls
- - Communication Outlets
- - Grid Plates
- - Wide Rocker switches
Cable Glands & Lugs
- Material : E - Copper Finish:Electro Tinned
- - Copper specification: 99% IACS, to BS 601 7 1981 (1989)
- - Copper finish: Electro Tinned to BS 18721984 (1984)
- Brass Cable Glands, Kits & Accessories Cable Glands
- - For use with armoured or braided cable
- - Provides mechanical cable retention and electrical continuity via armoured wire termination.
- - For dry and indoor conditions. (BW Glands)
- - For both outdoor and indoor conditions. (CW Glands)
- Earthing Materials & Lightening Materials
- Copper bonded earth rod are made from low carbon steel of grade BS 970 or AIS11018 with a high tensile strength of atleast 600 N/mm2 . Low carbon steel core are molecularly tended with 99.9% pure electrolytic copper. Perfectly bonded rod will lost longer, drive easier and will not crack.
- Authorized distributor of HEX for Glands, Lugs, Earthing & Lightening materials and other Electrical accessories in Bahrain
Industrial Fans, Ceiling & Exhaust Fans
- Heavy Duty Exhaust Fan 12”, 18” & 24”
- Industrial Stand Fan 26” & 30”
- Industrial Wall Fan 26” & 30”
- Exhaust Fan EF 8” & 12”
- Ceiling Exhaust Fan 8”
- Pipe Exhaust Fan 8”
Electrical Material Showroom located in Center of Manama
22 STOREY BUILDING AT JUFFAIR
AL SAHEL RESORTS, ZALLAQ
DIYAR AL MUHARRAQ, VILLAS FOR MOH
SAYYAR SHOWRROM AT SITRA
STC, ZALLAQ PERTROL STATION
VILLAS AT AMWAJ